Minutes of Meeting of Executive Committee of Eastern Hematology Group- 2017
Hotel, Gateway, Kolkata
Date: 21 October 2017 | Time: 1.00 PM TO 2.00PM
The EC meeting was convened by Dr. R.K.Jena, Secretary of EHG who requested Dr. Sharmila Chandra, President of EHG to preside.
- • Next Annual Meeting of EHG, To be held at Jamshedpur
- • EHG Activities in next Haemato-con -17, Gowahati.
- • Progress of Registry / Clinical Trail under the Banner of EHG
- • Future Academic Activities under the banner of EHG: 2018
- • Funds collection for EHG.
- • Any other matter after permission from the chair
- Dr. Sharmila Chandra (Founder President)
- Dr. RK Jena (Secretary)
- Dr. Deepak Ku. Mishra
- Dr. Maitreyee Bhattacharrya
- Dr. Tuphan Kanti Dolai
- Dr. Avinash Kumar Singh
- Dr. Rajib De
- Dr. Sandip Saha
Discussions: The following decisions were taken unaminously
- 1. Next Annual meeting of EHG : To be held at Jamshedpur and Dr. Meenakshi Mishra as Organising Secretary. The probable date is suggested on 21-22, April 2017 and the venue will be a common place outside TMH Campus. Dr. Meenakshi Mishra is requested to generate the funds at local level and rest will be supported by EHG
- 2. Dr. Tuphan Kanti Dolai will Co-ordinate the Organizing Secretary of Hematocon- 2017 and take necessary steps for effective display of EHG activities in Haematocon-2017 in Gowahati
- 3. Dr. Avinash Sigh, Dr. D.K.Mishra, Dr. Rajeeb De and Dr. Santanu Basu will organize one CME/ Registry activities on the topic Aplastic Anemia in Patna. MDS in Puri, ALL in Kolkata and Haemophilia in Kolkata respectively under the banner of EHG. They will initiate and carry forwarded registry/ trials / research activities in their allotted topic.
- 4. Dr. Avinash Sigh, Dr. D.K.Mishra, Dr. Rajeeb De and Dr. Santanu Basu will organize one CME/ Registry activities on the topic Aplastic Anemia in Patna. MDS in Puri, ALL in Kolkata and Haemophilia in Kolkata respectively under the banner of EHG. They will initiate and carry forwarded registry/ trials / research activities in their allotted topic.
- 5. All the members agreed to facilitate and take required steps to raise the funds collection for EHG
- 6. A) Various State Chapters especially during the CME should be proactive to include as many as members in EHG.
B) All the members expressed satisfaction regarding the approval of the proposal from EHG to organize Haematocon in Kolkata in 2020 by the Central E.C and Annual General Body meeting of ISHBT held in Jaypore in 2016 and pledged to work unitedly to make it a grand success. The earlier proposal of EHG to organize first EHA-ISHBT Highlights under the banner of EHG in Kolkata in 2019 is ratified and decided to progress to its logistic conclusion.
C) One EC Meeting of EHG will be held at 5.00PM on 3.11.2017 during Hematocon in Guwahati to discuss various previous agendas